X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by TheNewGiJoeWithKungFuGrip
    This is probably the last thing I'm going to post in this thread, but I want to clarify...

If you don't take issue with the Mego-Topps deal, and can consistently afford the figures, that's fine, more power to you. But if you're going to belittle the people who do take issue and call them entitled whiners, and you refuse to acknowledge that the terms of the deal are less than ideal for a lot people, then I take issue with you.

It's rude to be dismissive of others' opinions only because you disagree with them.
    It's really laughable when the OP of this thread does nothing but whine here about all the things he "hates", and its a lot of "hate" too.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• wise guy
      Career Member
      • Dec 29, 2014

What's really crazy is how people here complain about facebook and do the same thing on this site.

Comment

• palitoy
        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
        • Jun 16, 2001

OK, I'm shutting this down.

It's really bothersome the labelling going on "Those People" and "Whiners" equally, trying to divide into groups.

Stop politicizing everything, we're all here for the same thing. This kind of action sucks the joy out of a hobby.
        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎