X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jrfjr126rock
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 23, 2008

Green Poison Ivy skin tone

I noticed in hand pictures of Poison Ivy's variant as having a darker green tone than the prototype. I am wondering if this head matches the Bride of Frankenstein Mego body or even the new Lizard body. Could anyone let me know?
  • Jrfjr126rock
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 23, 2008

Update... I received a Bride of Frankenstein off Amazon to test and the Green Poison Ivy Variant matches the skin tone pretty perfectly. Only issue is that the body is painted so you can see streaks on her joints but it works pretty well for anyone who hates the FTC bodies.

Comment

• TRDouble
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 10, 2012

Cool! I am thinking of doing the same with the original Mego Frankenstein (not the Universal Monsters version) and Martian Manhunter. Maybe I will grab the long hanging Bride at Walmart in case I want to pick up a Poison Ivy to convert.

Do you have any pictures to post?

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 23, 2008

Originally posted by TRDouble
        Cool! I am thinking of doing the same with the original Mego Frankenstein (not the Universal Monsters version) and Martian Manhunter. Maybe I will grab the long hanging Bride at Walmart in case I want to pick up a Poison Ivy to convert.

Do you have any pictures to post?
        IMG_1860.jpg

I am going to reroot her hair to be more orange and upgrade the outfit a bit as well.

Comment

• TRDouble
          Permanent Member
          • Jul 10, 2012

Nicely done!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡