Fall is my fav season of the year

Cool breezes,

The smell of burning leaves,

Halloween,

Just love it
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

i also love fall. I like that weather where you can go out in a light sweatshirt/jacket and he comfortable outside

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Fall is in December here
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• SeattleEd
        SynthoRes Transmigrator
        • Oct 24, 2007

Love the fall. The cold and the earthy colors of the scenery. Looking forward to upper 50's weather again. And the rain and the clouds. Bring it, baby!!

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

Not a big fan of fall, the weather is okay…until late fall, all the leaves you enjoyed admiring are now on the ground covering your property which means break out the rakes and leaf blowers and last but not least, it’s just a reminder that another cold snowy winter is on its way, and on more than one occasion I’ve shoveled snow in October, and to continue my rant, as a kid the fall meant summer vacation is over and it’s back to school, so there you have it.

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

Practically every month here in the Bay Area is great, not too hot, not too cold, just like Goldilocks likes it. Having said that, I love the Fall because it features both Halloween and Thanksgiving,
            sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

Aah, finally--my favorite season. Not to mention birthday, Halloween, and Thanksgiving.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• J.B.
                Guild Navigator
                • Jun 23, 2010

Always look forward to the Legend of the Fall: Meatloaf! (and I don't mean the bloated Bat Out Of Hell.) My Wife's Meatloaf has Water Chestnuts in it, that I just love. The top is covered with thick-cut Bacon with Ketchup massaged in.
                You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                  Verbose Member
                  • Mar 7, 2004

Fall is my favorite season too. I get to decorate the yard and house for Halloween. The crisp air. The weinie roasts. All the spooky movies and TV specials we get to watch.

I do have a bit of after-Halloween depression, but both my kids birthdays are in November, and then we have Thanksgiving. My wife makes the best, juiciest turkey ever. So it's all good.

And best of all...by the end of October, I won't have to mow the freakin' yard for another 5 months or so!

Chris
                  sigpic

Comment

• apes3978
                    Permanent Member
                    • Nov 19, 2005

Like most of you in this thread, Fall is my favorite season... I don't like that it precedes Winter (which I don't like!), but I like that the hot, humid days of Summer are behind us... I also like that the days get shorter: I've never been big on the long Summer days when it's light out until around 9:00pm give or take.

I like 'light jacket' weather, so Fall hits the spot in that regard.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by apes3978
                      I like 'light jacket' weather, so Fall hits the spot in that regard.
                      Absolutely, and sweaters.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Mikey
                        Verbose Member
                        • Aug 9, 2001

As a big-fatguy I consider mid-winter to be the ultimate windbreaker/short pants weather

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                          Eloquent Member
                          • Jan 19, 2008

The cold really affects me in a negative way. Especially my hands. I like Spring when it get warm, but not hot. I spend most of the Fall and Winter wearing half finger gloves all the time, in the house and even when I sleep.

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎