X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

MOTU Masterverse series 1 comparisons

Masterverse are the same scale as Classics. Masterverse He-Man being in the tall range of Classics, like 87 movie He-Man. Masterverse have new pinless joints and double jointed elbows and knees. The new figures don't suffer from the loose ankle problems MOTUC figures had. Definitely a different sculpt style than Classics. The figures do look much better in person than in many of the promo shots. The retail price is $19.99 which is the same price MOTUC started at 13 years ago. The price is really reasonable for this level of articulation and quality.

He-Man

mverse1.jpg
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Skeletor

mverse2.jpg

I would have preferred they gave him a bright yellow skull like he had in the cartoon.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Evil-Lyn

mverse3.jpg

In the box Lyn's neck looks way too short. You can fix this by pulling the head slightly up on the neck peg. The head still stays on and the joint still works but it no longer looks like she has a super short neck. I like the Masterverse figures more than I thought I would after seeing the initial promo shots. I still don't plan on getting all of them, though. I don't care for all of the Revelations updates but I will be getting the more traditional looking figures.
      Last edited by Werewolf; Sep 18, '21, 5:40 PM.

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Mossman

mversemoss.jpg

No flocking, no pine scent and no club. His accessories are just a bunch of extra hands. More of a Swamp Thing than mossy look. The heads of the Masterverse figures so far have all been on the small size and Mossman is no different. In fact his head is crazy small. Not sure if this is a style just for the Revelations figures or if they will continue this for all Masterverse figures.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎