Thread: Boxed set of POTA CIPSA figures

Boxed set of POTA CIPSA figures

My LORDY! I might have to make a run at these. I am guessing they will go MUCH higher than I am willing to pay, especially with what stuff is selling for today and who else I am thinking will be after these. They sure are pretty!

Click to see CIPSA POTA Set

Cool to see some nice CISPA action! It's been quite a while since anything juicy surfaced (publicly).

I'd clearly could not be trusted to resist opening these… must… know… what… beautiful… variation… lies… within!

Quote Originally Posted by Confessional View Post
    I'd clearly could not be trusted to resist opening these… must… know… what… beautiful… variation… lies… within!
    HaHaHa!! I would have no problem opening them as I would want to display the figures with the boxes (although it will be a project to restring them). I personally don't feel having them sealed makes them worth anymore, especially since there is no way to prove they weren't re-glued. HOWEVER, the fact that the clothes and accessories are sealed in the baggie gives me pause. I would prefer to keep those sealed. I have a full set of Zaius clothes which I have kept for such an occasion, but not the others.

Blog Entries
    These are such a beautiful set!! This is gonna be interesting.

I thought they might go high but YOWSA! i made a run for them but the only one I was remotely close with was Bill. I had set an esnipe bid of a bit over $1500. But I really didn't want just him if I couldn't get the full set and I was way off on the other. Ursus was the biggest surprise at $1500. I thought maybe it would get half that. He and Urko pop up several times a year with the box. Boxed Corny and Bill are definitely quite a bit harder to find. The good news is that it looks like the whole set went to the same person and I am guessing he had ridiculous high bids set. Nobody was going to outbid him and I am glad the set stayed intact. It would have been a crime to break that set up

^^ I was most surprised by the opened (standard) Zaius. But overall, my goodness, those are definitely 21st C prices!