X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megoapesnut
    The name says it all!
    • Dec 3, 2007

Boxed set of POTA CIPSA figures

My LORDY! I might have to make a run at these. I am guessing they will go MUCH higher than I am willing to pay, especially with what stuff is selling for today and who else I am thinking will be after these. They sure are pretty!

Click to see CIPSA POTA Set
  • Confessional
    Maker & Whatnot
    • Aug 8, 2012

Cool to see some nice CISPA action! It's been quite a while since anything juicy surfaced (publicly).

I'd clearly could not be trusted to resist opening these… must… know… what… beautiful… variation… lies… within!

Comment

• megoapesnut
      The name says it all!
      • Dec 3, 2007

Originally posted by Confessional
      I'd clearly could not be trusted to resist opening these… must… know… what… beautiful… variation… lies… within!
      HaHaHa!! I would have no problem opening them as I would want to display the figures with the boxes (although it will be a project to restring them). I personally don't feel having them sealed makes them worth anymore, especially since there is no way to prove they weren't re-glued. HOWEVER, the fact that the clothes and accessories are sealed in the baggie gives me pause. I would prefer to keep those sealed. I have a full set of Zaius clothes which I have kept for such an occasion, but not the others.

Comment

• glimpy
        Loco Chango
        • Feb 5, 2012

These are such a beautiful set!! This is gonna be interesting.
        sigpic

Comment

• megoapesnut
          The name says it all!
          • Dec 3, 2007

I thought they might go high but YOWSA! i made a run for them but the only one I was remotely close with was Bill. I had set an esnipe bid of a bit over $1500. But I really didn't want just him if I couldn't get the full set and I was way off on the other. Ursus was the biggest surprise at $1500. I thought maybe it would get half that. He and Urko pop up several times a year with the box. Boxed Corny and Bill are definitely quite a bit harder to find. The good news is that it looks like the whole set went to the same person and I am guessing he had ridiculous high bids set. Nobody was going to outbid him and I am glad the set stayed intact. It would have been a crime to break that set up

Comment

• Confessional
            Maker & Whatnot
            • Aug 8, 2012

^^ I was most surprised by the opened (standard) Zaius. But overall, my goodness, those are definitely 21st C prices!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎