X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week- Plaid Stallions

Ebay Link: 70s Incredible Hulk Promotional Poster- I don’t remember this thing at all but wow, it’s impressive ain’t it? Ebay link: C3P0 Underoos– A good friend of mine in college once said to me, “I love underoos because it looks like the character is thinking about children’s underwear and well, that’s weird”. I’ve never […]
    The post 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week- Plaid Stallions appeared first on PS.

More...
  • sprytel
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 26, 2009

And now I too will never see a pack of Underoos the same way again. Thank you, sir.

Oh... and as a kid, I would have loved that Wyldstar figure. There are so many cool hidden gems from Japan.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

I like watching Underoos commercials for the unique animation...but yeah, it comes across as really creepy watching kids parade around in their underwear... even if those kids are as old as me now! Simpler times, I guess.

That Hulk poster is AWESOME. Wasn't that same imagery used as the basis for the poster of the European theatrical release of the HULK TV pilot? I know it's originally from the Simon and Schuster book.

I'll give TriStar International points for NOT just using the backing cards of their MASH action figures for those dog tags. The package looks like a metal dog tag. But yeah, all the merch at the end is weird. Paging Rob Kelly!!!

I never tried to win those carnival mirrors, because I knew they'd be broken before we ever got back to my parents' car!

Great stuff as always! I look forward to this every Friday. Thanks!

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• Bruce Banner
        HULK SMASH!
        • Apr 3, 2010

Star Wars, vintage Marvel, Star Blazers... a truly awesome selection.
        PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

I so remember those Comic Book underoos. I cannot believe so many exist unopened, I would wear them to school with color jeans. Robin with green jeans, Flash with Red jeans, etc. Wonder why the color jeans haven't made a come back.
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• LonnieFisher
            Eloquent Member
            • Jan 19, 2008

I think the book cover looks better than the promo poster.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎