Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mego Bandless Body Review: (Mint Off Card)

Images
    That's very impressive. My one minor nitpick would also be the gap between the torso and pelvis, but maybe they determined that open area really gives some added range of motion. Very nice upgrade for Mego, and it honestly should help them appeal a bit more to folks outside of our circle who really dig hyper-articulated figures that can sell poses.

I liked the dig on ratcheted knees. Topical! ;-)

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Looks pretty good. Legs seem a tad long, but I think that is because of the way the torso is constructed.

I do wish the knees were like the elbows with the swivel hinge, but overall it's definitely a nice improvement.

Images
    looks fantastic, except as most have said, that pelvis area, but maybe that will also be corrected on the final. How durable did it feel? easily breakable or pretty tough to survive kids playing with it?

is it just an optical illusion or does the new body seem just a tad shorter than the regular body?

Images
    Canít wait to see this in person. Are there any waist issues like Mattel Retro Action?

Cool share! Interesting and curious… looking forward to a side x side comparison with a classic T2, contemporary Mego body, Type-S, and the new Bandless.

Images
    The small waist peg looks a little concerning. Other than that it looks great.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    The small waist peg looks a little concerning. Other than that it looks great.
    The Type S body has a similar peg and have not experienced a break so I wouldn't be too concerned about the Mego one. I think it will hold up. Can hold up better in case kids want to rough with their Megos.

I just think the waist gap will cause problems with some outfits.