X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
    it'd be cool if they would extend the line to include the Legends of the Superheroes tv special.
    I think that would require a Ruby-Spears license? But they might have that through WB/Hanna-Barbera? Lord knows we all want Thundarr.

I have no idea who owns anything formerly Filmation, So sad much of that is lost/unavailable.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by PNGwynne
      I think that would require a Ruby-Spears license? But they might have that through WB/Hanna-Barbera? Lord knows we all want Thundarr.

I have no idea who owns anything formerly Filmation, So sad much of that is lost/unavailable.
      Someone's got the streaming rights and I think WB Archive did the print on demand discs so it must not be too messed up rights wise. The fun part might be likeness rights on the actors.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Falstaff13
        Persistent Member
        • May 28, 2008

I'd be happy to have a George Sanders Mr. Freeze.
        Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
        Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Curious why they didn’t do False Face. Not like there were likeness rights involved. The mask was produced for him. After repainting Pa Kent I really believe the head was intended to be for Gordon till they found out the rights weren’t coming.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
            Career Member
            • Jul 23, 2019

Has anyone made a custom 1960s style Two-Face using a Captain Kirk head? I believe William Shatner voiced the character on an animated movie in recent years that was based on the 60s TV show. Also, with regard to the Pa Kent figure, I always felt if we redressed the figure in slightly different clothing and added a Band-Aid to his forehead he could pass for a custom Les Nessman figure from WKRP in Cincinnati. There is a slight resemblance between the head sculpt and actor Richard Sanders.
            "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by TheVintageToyKid
              Has anyone made a custom 1960s style Two-Face using a Captain Kirk head? I believe William Shatner voiced the character on an animated movie in recent years that was based on the 60s TV show. Also, with regard to the Pa Kent figure, I always felt if we redressed the figure in slightly different clothing and added a Band-Aid to his forehead he could pass for a custom Les Nessman figure from WKRP in Cincinnati. There is a slight resemblance between the head sculpt and actor Richard Sanders.
              I did a 66 Two Face but used the Mattel head and copied the Alex Ross suit from the cover of the special

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎