X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fossilfuse
    Museum Super Collector
    • Oct 27, 2008

FTC Mister Miracle

I know this figure has been brought up in the past, and I have done my own custom of him, but why hasn’t FTC done one of Mister Miracle. They seem to touch so many characters, but not this one. He would look so awesome standing next to all the other DC characters.
  • TheVintageToyKid
    Career Member
    • Jul 23, 2019

I made my own custom Mr. Miracle as well, but would love to see an official release. I know FTC recently made a few figures such as Darkseid, Kalibak, Desaad and the Parademon based off their appearance in Super Friends, but I think it would be great to see a full line of Jack Kirby's Fourth World characters.
    "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 23, 2008

They were doing an amazing job pushing out some of the lesser known and obscure characters but it seems like they definitely slowed down. I would hope they return to making some lesser known heroes and villains. I think its the best way to stay competitive with Mego since they are making the more popular characters.

Comment

• fossilfuse
        Museum Super Collector
        • Oct 27, 2008

Yes, I hope FTC jumps back on that train making the lesser know heroes/villains. Mego is just starting with the main heroes, just as FTC did, but the number of figures Mego is pumping out, they will soon be making the lesser know figures. Especially now they have partnered with Topps. Unless licensing slows them down. The next couple of years will be interesting.

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
          Career Member
          • Jul 23, 2019

I wish FTC would start selling their playset dioramas with pre-made artwork. It would be nice to get some ready to go diorama sets of various locales such as the Daily Planet office, the Fortress of Solitude, etc. I know the option is there for us to create our own, but I am not artistically inclined enough. There is a great place online to get these (Toyroom) but they refuse to ship to Canada.
          "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎