Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mego Cher Doll Radiant Ruffles Fashion Sold for $1,000!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RonnyG
    Career Member
    • Apr 23, 2014

Mego Cher Doll Radiant Ruffles Fashion Sold for $1,000!!

Really?!? I don't even like to spend more than $50 on clothes for myself, let alone a doll.

Offered from my personal collection decades old is the 1976 Mego Cher Doll "Radiant Ruffles" Fashion. This piece is very, very rare so if you purchase it, consider not removing it from the box. Especially meant for the real serious collector of Cher doll fashions. Outfit is very sparkly in C10 condition. The box I am sad to report is fair, in about a C6 condition. Besides some slight shelf wear the box has creases and tears at top label area very common to this type of packaging. Window is pretty clean with a small dent near right sleeve area (does not penetrate the window) but is intact with name of fashion secured and a sticker from manufacturer that it also fits the Farrah Mego Doll. Really hate putting this piece up as it took me many years of hunting to find it. It's time for someone else to enjoy the remarkable piece of toy history. Item comes from a non-smoking and climate controlled home. The price I am asking is far less than what I paid for it. Just saying......:)

m16861024217_1.jpg
  • rykerw1701
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 27, 2007

Originally posted by RonnyG
    Really?!? I don't even like to spend more than $50 on clothes for myself, let alone a doll.

Offered from my personal collection decades old is the 1976 Mego Cher Doll "Radiant Ruffles" Fashion. This piece is very, very rare so if you purchase it, consider not removing it from the box. Especially meant for the real serious collector of Cher doll fashions. Outfit is very sparkly in C10 condition. The box I am sad to report is fair, in about a C6 condition. Besides some slight shelf wear the box has creases and tears at top label area very common to this type of packaging. Window is pretty clean with a small dent near right sleeve area (does not penetrate the window) but is intact with name of fashion secured and a sticker from manufacturer that it also fits the Farrah Mego Doll. Really hate putting this piece up as it took me many years of hunting to find it. It's time for someone else to enjoy the remarkable piece of toy history. Item comes from a non-smoking and climate controlled home. The price I am asking is far less than what I paid for it. Just saying......:)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31562[/ATTACH]
    And the seller had the nerve to ask an additional $13 for shipping!

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎