X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UnderdogDJLSW
    To Fear is Not Logical...
    • Feb 17, 2008

Re-paint of McCoy head and a Scotty TOS into TMP

I don't often post here, but I am really liking the repaint I did of the pale McCoy head. I bought an extra Scotty to use the body for Bones, so with the extra head I decided to try changing with my paints where Mr. Scott's hair is parted and add some gray and a moustache to get a TMP look for him. Now I just need to get a new Mego body (like a Ritchie C.) so I can use the body without TOS boots. I'm planning on the one piece light blue uniform he wears at the beginning and end of the movie, and then repaint some sneakers to the same blue with some stirrups from the pants leg. Definitely a WIP.
    McCoy-Repaint.jpg
    It's all good!
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

They look good and honestly, your McCoy paints make me appreciate the sculpt more.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Ivaniski
      Persistent Member
      • Jun 24, 2007

Bravo...Outstanding paint Job.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

that scotty repaint looks great

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

Yes, nice job on the repaints and kind of funny seeing McCoy holding Scotty noggin like some sort of a trophy.

Comment

• battmasterson
            Career Member
            • Dec 22, 2010

The repaint of McCoy is awesome. The one for Mr. Scott is Great too. Your work is top notch.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎