X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cricketts99
    Museum Patron
    • Jun 20, 2007

Looking for JLA/Avengers Collection

If this is not allowed by mods I understand but wanted to try.

Like several of you, Mego Superheroes were my favorites growing up as I loved reading the DC and Marvel comic books back in the day.

So I was super elated several years ago when Marvel and DC copublished the JLA/Avengers crossover comic book.

However my copy of the JLA/Avengers trade paperback collection got ruined a few years back thanks to flooding in the Houston area. I’ve recently started looking to find another copy or even upgrade to the hardback edition but I am finding the prices to be extremely expensive online. Anyone have suggestions where one might find a copy at decent price?
  • MRP
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by cricketts99
    If this is not allowed by mods I understand but wanted to try.

Like several of you, Mego Superheroes were my favorites growing up as I loved reading the DC and Marvel comic books back in the day.

So I was super elated several years ago when Marvel and DC copublished the JLA/Avengers crossover comic book.

However my copy of the JLA/Avengers trade paperback collection got ruined a few years back thanks to flooding in the Houston area. I’ve recently started looking to find another copy or even upgrade to the hardback edition but I am finding the prices to be extremely expensive online. Anyone have suggestions where one might find a copy at decent price?
    Good luck. Out of print hardcovers have been going for exorbitant prices for the last 5-10 years; the past 2 years of pandemic pricing have made things even worse. Unless you stumble on one on the shelves of an lcs or someplace like Half Price Books in the wild at a good price, you will likely have to pay premium prices for something like that anywhere online or at conventions.

-M
    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

It's unfortunately not likely to be reprinted and/or collected again anytime soon either. With DC even deeper in WB's corporate hands, and Marvel now owned by rival Disney, collaborations between the two are seemingly over forever.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• cricketts99
        Museum Patron
        • Jun 20, 2007

Does anyone know if Marvel or DC ever released an official Perez poster for JLA/Avengers during the original printing?

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎