X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jetjungle75
    Career Member
    • Jan 11, 2013

Lili Ledy body question

Did all Lili Ledy 8inch WGSH Batman figures have red-colored trunks, when you took the clothing off, or did some have plain flesh-colored trunks?
    How can you tell the difference between a Mego/Lili Ledy body, apart of course from the writing on the back of the Mego Body?
    Thanks
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

The 5 Lily ledy bodies I have had all had stiff solid rubbery limbs as opposed to the regular hollow Mego T1 limbs. I only remember red pelvii on them but it has been several uears.

Comment

• Jetjungle75
      Career Member
      • Jan 11, 2013

Originally posted by Megotastrophe
      The 5 Lily ledy bodies I have had all had stiff solid rubbery limbs as opposed to the regular hollow Mego T1 limbs. I only remember red pelvii on them but it has been several uears.
      Thanks. The batman I have does have the solid rubbery limbs, but the tunk is flesh coloured, not red. The torso is like a regular mego but has no writing on it's back.

Comment

• rche
        channeling Bob Wills
        • Mar 26, 2008

I have not looked at my pile of Lili Ledy for a bit, but I seem to recall flesh and red for the pelvis on those figures. I may just be thinking of the fist fighter bodies, tho.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
          Muddling through
          • Oct 4, 2008

i have a Ledy body and it has a flesh pelvis.

Comment

• Neutron X
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 22, 2007

Originally posted by rche
            I have not looked at my pile of Lili Ledy for a bit, but I seem to recall flesh and red for the pelvis on those figures. I may just be thinking of the fist fighter bodies, tho.
            I agree. I prefer red when I can find it. With Liliy Ledy be glad you can find anything. LOL The weight is different on the Ledy figures.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎