X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this Week

EBAY LINK: GI JOE BLACK WIDOW RENDEZVOUS SET- This to me, is GI Joe, I was five when this came out and the set, the art on the box, the orange, it just brings forward those childhood vibes, those good feelings. However, adult me doesn’t have this kind of cash and already has his #! […]
    The post 5 Awesome Things on eBay this Week appeared first on PS.

More...
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

That puppet is straight out of a horror movie. That would have been nightmare fuel for kids.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

There's a nice reproduction Black Widow Rendezvous set from Hasbro, that might appeal to you.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

i have the repro set, it is very nice

Comment

• VintageJoe70
          Veteran Member
          • Oct 12, 2016

I have that joe set in my collection...love the all black look...Luckily I did not pay that for it...
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/148083...57673799016342

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

I have the two DC Our Way Standees sets, and I love them. I really need that Marvel set!

I have to think at the very least the cover photographer of "Puppets Go To Church" had to see that the eyebrows on that thing looked demonic. I mean, there's not other way to interpret that look, right? Bizarre.

You go on pronouncing "Shogun" how you like. I dig it, like Jason saying "Ro-butt" on Pod Stallions. And my pal Rob Kelly saying Han Solo as in the word "hand", without the "d". Makes the world go round.

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

• Megotastrophe
              Permanent Member
              • Jun 29, 2018

That Kingsford ship has a strong Colonial Viper vibe going as well.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎