Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Well, thanks to the Topps partnership, I'm officially out.

So it looks like they'll be no resolution to the Canadian shipping charges and this week is Ra'a Al Ghul and Green Arrow. Now it's just cruel. Why couldn't it be Natalie and Mrs Garrett from Facts of Life?

Images
    Blog Entries
    Have they given any indication of how long this deal is supposed to last? Surely not indefinitely.
    The hands that grip.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewGiJoeWithKungFuGrip View Post
    Have they given any indication of how long this deal is supposed to last? Surely not indefinitely.
    They said indefinitely at least for a year I believe. Obviously everything is dependent on sales though.

Worf and Borg Queen this week, I hope I can afford them all when my friend wants to charge me.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenging Robot View Post
    So it looks like they'll be no resolution to the Canadian shipping charges and this week is Ra'a Al Ghul and Green Arrow. Now it's just cruel. Why couldn't it be Natalie and Mrs Garrett from Facts of Life?
    I feel your pain. For myself I was a bit 'miffed' with Taylor & Kor (can't justify US$80 each for these) but Worf is the cruel one. I mean what good is Picard, Data, Riker & (next wave) LaForge without Worf? So I guess I'll bent over on the outrageous shipping on him, but at the very least Topps could buy me dinner first lol

But I've come up with a solution. My next regular purchases were going to be LaForge, Soldier Ape, and 55th Spock & Kirk. Well Spock & Kirk are out, to cover the outrageous shipping on Worf. Was also thinking about 14" Kirk but I'll save that money for use on a future 'absolutely must have Topps special'. And it will have to be an absolutely must have.

Hell I'd have also bought Zira & TMP Spock too if not for Topps shipping

Huh, Mego is missing out on a few sales from this Canadian. Oh well...

Can anyone confirm whether or not these are still up for order 4 at a time for a few minutes. I was hoping to grab Green Arrow along with the new offerings this morning but did not see them up at the same time. I was at work so I may have just missed it. Or has TOPPS taken away that brief transition from one week of 2 figures to the next weeks offerings. Thanks for any info ahead of time.

They did overlap this morning and you could have gotten all four. It's just harder to find the previous two when the new ones are offered. It's best to bookmark them or leave them in open tabs or put them in your cart and leave them there until the new ones are offered.

I missed the Star Trek DS9 offerings. Will anyone be selling extras on MM Marketplace or FB?

Images
    Topps has Canadian Mego collectors over a barrel. I hate this arrangement because I really wanted to get some of these figures.
    "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Images
    it will be interesting to see how they sell on ebay, once they are actually released. i think people buying them now on ebay are crazy. figures haven't even gone into production yet and people are buying at ridiculously inflated prices already. by the time these actually hit those buyers are beyond their 30 day window with paypal