• monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Mattel Creation NEW Street Sharks

New-Street-Sharks.jpg

Karkass-Street-Sharks.jpg

Clambo-Street-Sharks.jpg

Ripster-Street-Sharks.jpg

Mattel is bringing back three forgotten Street Sharks designs that never made it into plastic form during the franchise's '90s heyday.

Part of the Mattel Creations line geared towards toy collectors, these never-before-visualized figures include a sculpt based on the original design for Ripster as well as two unused villains named Karkass and Clambo. All three figures retail for $75 each and will be open for orders on the Mattel Creations website on Aug. 27.
    https://www.cbr.com/street-sharks-ma...nused-designs/

Our designers dug through the archives to give three original concepts of Clambo, Karkass, and Ripster their time in the water. And the result is fin-tastic!

As bad as I would LOVE to add these to my collection at $75 each ($225 total) I am going to have to pass.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Yeah, $75 seems really steep for this product, and especially for this property. I am NOT the target audience for this, but I have never known a huge demand for Street Sharks. I could be completely oblivious, and a huge fanbase has emerged for this line.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

I think it's cool they did the original design sketches. But they are way over priced for what they are. I thinking these should be $35 to $40 max.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Clambo is awesome.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

Oh I really want them!!! but seeing as how I am know paying an extra $200 a month for a new riding lawnmower my extra spending is cut back for a year.
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡