X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jrfjr126rock
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 23, 2008

Does anyone 3D print shoes?

Does anyone know someone that 3D prints shoes/gloves?
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

i don't know much about 3d printing, but wouldn't they be too hard if printed that way? there are people selling 3d printed heads and some accessories on ebay, you could always message one of them to see if they could do it

Comment

• Megotastrophe
      Permanent Member
      • Jun 29, 2018

I don't do 3D printing but I don't see that being an easy thing to do with just the little i know about it. Now...at the same time I can see using a 3D printer to make a solid shoe design and then making mold of it to make hollow casts of it.

Comment

• rche
        channeling Bob Wills
        • Mar 26, 2008

one could print a shoe. The biggest problem would be in the material used to print. Most are pretty rigid and would not take to having the foot pushed in, possibly splitting, or having to be too large for scale in order to be removable.

Printing a shoe as a piece that fits onto the end of the lower leg with the attachment hoop and hole would solve that, tho if the shoe was much larger than the leggings at the lower leg, you would need to dress the figure before attaching the shoe/feet onto it.

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 23, 2008

Okay this all makes sense... does anyone know anyone that can mold shoes and gloves for me then?

Comment

• Megotastrophe
            Permanent Member
            • Jun 29, 2018

Is this a custom shoe? Most of the basic shoes are available already.

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 23, 2008

Originally posted by Megotastrophe
              Is this a custom shoe? Most of the basic shoes are available already.
              It would be basic but in orange which I can’t seem to find. I messaged Dr Mego to see if he can help.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

Dress shoes? Try buying white ones and dyeing them.

Or, would trimmed boots work?
                Last edited by PNGwynne; Sep 1, '21, 5:18 PM.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

Cast them with the foot built in so it would attach to a Mego ankle
                  You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
                    Veteran Member
                    • Feb 23, 2008

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                    Dress shoes? Try buying white ones and dyeing them.

Or, would trimmed boots work?
                    It was the female superhero boots for a custom Golden Glider to fill out my Rogues set. Dr. Mego is gonna help me out

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎