Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

My buddy brought up a good point about that though. He said what if Dr Strange is actually Mephisto in disguise? We may not be out of the woods just yet.
    Screen Crush put up a video with that same theory. It would make sense, because Strange seems a bit reckless here. In Infinity War and Endgame he seemingly matured to the standard "Sorcerer Supreme" we know from the comics. Of course all of this could just be from the way the trailer is cut.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by The Bat
      Interesting...that would explain those devil looking Halloween decorations Peter was looking at.
      They look like witches to me, I took it that they inspire Peter to seek help from the only sorcerer he knows.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

^They kind of look like Christopher Lee's Dracula in a witch's hat...which is really weird. But if they are real, commercially available Halloween lights...I really want a set!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• Klosterheim
          Persistent Member
          • Mar 23, 2013

The movie looks to be good.

The trailer is a lot of fun.

Part of this movie will probably link up somehow with the future Multiverse of Madness movie.

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
            ^They kind of look like Christopher Lee's Dracula in a witch's hat...which is really weird. But if they are real, commercially available Halloween lights...I really want a set!

Chris
            OK Man-Witches then. mmmm manwiches....
            I wonder which Parker Doc Ock is saying hello Peter to? they cut to Holland but I bet they are keeping the big reveal under wraps so far. Electro, Sandman and the Lizard were teased too really quickly
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Is Micheal Keaton out now that he's Batman again?

Comment

• Hector
                el Hombre de Acero
                • May 19, 2003

Looks like it’s going to be a fun flick.

But again, I will wait until Disney+ shows it without further fees other than the regular subscription membership of $12.99/month.

That’s why I haven’t seen Black Widow, Jungle Cruise, Cruella, yet.

The evil Mouse is not gonna squeeze one more cent outta me from the comfort of my home.

Having said that, when this pandemic is downsized to minimal levels down the line, then I’ll happily fork out for tickets, but not until then.

I’d like to thank Warner Brothers and HBOMax for being the total opposite of the Mouse and showing home viewers Snyder JL and Suicide Squad 2 without an extra $20. And even though WW84 and Space Jam 2 sucked, at least they were shown too.

Bugs Bunny >>>>>> Mickey Mouse…

sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Hector
                  Looks like it’s going to be a fun flick.

But again, I will wait until Disney+ shows it without further fees other than the regular subscription membership of $12.99/month.

That’s why I haven’t seen Black Widow, Jungle Cruise, Cruella, yet.

The evil Mouse is not gonna squeeze one more cent outta me from the comfort of my home.

Having said that, when this pandemic is downsized to minimal levels down the line, then I’ll happily fork out for tickets, but not until then.

I’d like to thank Warner Brothers and HBOMax for being the total opposite of the Mouse and showing home viewers Snyder JL and Suicide Squad 2 without an extra $20. And even though WW84 and Space Jam 2 sucked, at least they were shown too.

Bugs Bunny >>>>>> Mickey Mouse…

Will disney plus get this one? the don't have the other two Holland movies. Or didn't before I cancelled

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                    Verbose Member
                    • Mar 7, 2004

^I believe they are supposed to be getting the two previous films soon, due to a newer deal between Sony and Disney. But I doubt they will get Far From Home any time near release, unless some new deal is brokered.

Chris
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎