Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toy-Ventures Live Stream: Issue 5 Kick Off!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Toy-Ventures Live Stream: Issue 5 Kick Off!

Tonight at 8 pm (EST), Toy-Ventures Live Stream on YouTube Let’s talk about Issue 5, reveal the awesome prize for this issue, working with Alex Ross, Pod Stallions, the Nacelle edition of Rack Toys, do a live unboxing of Knock-Offs, and do a Mint Off Card as well. https://youtu.be/FF6SOh1Q8Ww
    The post Toy-Ventures Live Stream: Issue 5 Kick Off! appeared first on PS.

More...
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Where can one find issue 5's solicitation? I didn't see it in the PS store.

I like the flyer, and Chris' participation. Looking forward to the Ross interview.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Aug 21, '21, 1:13 PM.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

Thanks! The Mr. Rock flyer was a blast to work on. I couldn't say yes fast enough. Always a pleasure to contribute to the wonderful Toy Ventures, and collaborate with one of my favorite people, Brian!

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎