X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jrfjr126rock
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 23, 2008

Secret Six

Hello again... you guys have always helped me with my DC and Trek customs. I can't wait to share some Suicide Squad customs I am currently working on in the next few weeks but I am also going to be starting to do the Secret Six after that:

Bane - any suggestions on modding the FTC one to be taller? Also I am worried the FTC one's leather will fall apart so I probably with make a spandex suit instead.

Catman - Seems pretty easy using Batman parts and a custom suit

Ragdoll - FTC skinny body with the all white Type-S head with some rooted hair and custom outfit

Scandal Savage - any suggestions for head and claws would be great

Jeannette - I may not make her because her hair seems extremely complicated or maybe I will make the banshee version. I am already making a Cheshire so may replace her instead.

Deadshot - anyone know of where I can get a custom suit?
  • Jrfjr126rock
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 23, 2008

Also sorry the image is showing up so big... its the best one I can find that shows them all off.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Bane you could replace the pleather outfit if it rots with a black wrestling singlet and pants. the singlet fits over the big body I've done it.
      Ragdoll you should use the clear mask over the head for the same look, paint it white. they have it too. looks like it was intended to be False Face's mask from the TV show
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 23, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
        Bane you could replace the pleather outfit if it rots with a black wrestling singlet and pants. the singlet fits over the big body I've done it.
        Ragdoll you should use the clear mask over the head for the same look, paint it white. they have it too. looks like it was intended to be False Face's mask from the TV show
        Great suggestions! Is Dr. Mego's muscle body basically the same as FTC or is it higher quality?

Comment

• Doctor Dim
          • May 18, 2017

I think a 9" body would work for Bane. Your best source for the body may be Maxx Fx.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎