• LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Where is this shirt from?

• PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Some fan's hands?

Looks to be a combination of hand- and machine-stitching; interesting use of selvage.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Aug 19, '21, 6:16 PM.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

The discoloration on the back looks like there was some sort of a belt that went around it?

It doesn’t look like the same cloth material mego used, if you could possibly fold up the bottom of the shirt maybe you’ll see some sort of tag?

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

I think the discoloration is the same as you see on many vintage Mego figures' waist-joints.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• sprytel
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 26, 2009

It has a charming, Mr. Rock-esque quality to it. That is for sure.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
            Eloquent Member
            • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by sprytel
            It has a charming, Mr. Rock-esque quality to it. That is for sure.
            Initially, that's what I thought it was. Research proved me wrong. It isn't something I own. It's in an ebay auction.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎