Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

"The Topps x Mego figures will also include characters from Star Trek, Planet of the Apes, Nickelodeon’s The Last Airbender, POW! Entertainment, Universal Monsters and other hit franchises and titles as well as legends across Hollywood and sports. Upcoming releases include Farrah Fawcett, Joker, Spock, Aquaman, Muhammad Ali, Chucky, Frankenstein and Willy Wonka, to name a few."

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
      Career Member
      • Jul 23, 2019

We all need a Mego Paul Kersey (Charles Bronson) figure from the original Death Wish movie.
      "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

• TRDouble
        Permanent Member
        • Jul 10, 2012

Interesting! Farrah Fawcett is easy; just put her in some clothes :P

I hope we get an Aquaman variant and a regular Aquaman as a regular release. Lot's of options there though.

Joker? Black & White variant.

Muhammad Ali, change his trunks.

Spock has some variant possibilities.

The rest, especially Willy Wonka? No idea! But I look forward to seeing them. Looks like a nice mix, especially for the "Buy What You Like" crowd.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Aquaman! Hurrah!!!
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

It’ll be interesting to see how Aquaman and Joker look like.

Comment

• Tiberiusguy
              Museum Patron
              • Aug 23, 2019

I was talking to a customer service guy about the rate, telling him it was prohibitive for us international folk. He said it was what sounded like, flat rate shipping. The domestic was $10 for two and $16 for four. What he mentioned after makes me hope something is possible… the domestic rates were when shipped from NJ offices, but if shipped from FL, they offered free shipping. Probably not logistically possible, but other rates are at their disposal.
              About the figures, I will pass on this round even though I am interested, but will bite the bullet for whatever I do want down the road. It is great to see another option, as if Target gets exclusives, I’m going to have difficulties. I’m looking at you, red sweater Lee ��. I bought a set from eBay, hate their postage too (but it’s only 25-30)
              Awaiting Monday’s news (Trek…trek…) lol

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                Muddling through
                • Oct 4, 2008

if these are basically being made to order, why limit it to only 2 of each? seems to me they would sell more if they let people order however many they want and since they are only being produced based on the orders, neither Mego nor Topps loses anything

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
                  if these are basically being made to order, why limit it to only 2 of each? seems to me they would sell more if they let people order however many they want and since they are only being produced based on the orders, neither Mego nor Topps loses anything
                  Yeah doesn't make any sense to cut out the reseller crowd if they are only around for a week anyway.
                  You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• rykerw1701
                    Persistent Member
                    • Aug 27, 2007

I finally caved and ordered them. Peer pressure, I have no excuse. I don't even like *($&ing Shazam or whatever you call him.

Comment

• rykerw1701
                      Persistent Member
                      • Aug 27, 2007

Kor and Spock TMP! Good choices. Very exciting!

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                        Eloquent Member
                        • Jan 19, 2008

Kor!!!

Comment

• MysteryWho
                          Persistent Member
                          • Dec 16, 2008

I ordered these two as soon as I saw them. The price of the figures is fine with me, but the shipping to Canada is crazy. Mego needs to address this, even it is a Topps ballgame.

Comment

• SpaceAgent
                            Veteran Member
                            • Oct 21, 2009

I skipped last week's two figures, but snapped up this week's. Those look great. Contrary to other fans' complaints, I did not have any trouble placing an order on the Topps website.

Comment

• LardLad
                              Museum Patron
                              • Mar 13, 2012

I really wanted these, but the cheapest shipping they offer to Canada is $67, more than three times what any other vendor I've ordered from has charged me for shipping Mego figures. I'm out.

Comment

• pmwasson
                                Maker
                                • Sep 12, 2007

Have the Canadian people tried ordering from the UK version of the website to see if the shipping is better? https://uk.topps.com/
                                sigpic LaserMego

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎