• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Wal-Mart/Hallmark ornaments MOTU

Hallmark MOTU (1).jpgHallmark MOTU (2).jpg

Today at Wal-Mart I noticed that Hallmark had there endcap with there Christmas ornaments and I noticed He-Man & Skeletor among the group. The look nice and are $8 dollars each.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Found He-Man. No sign of Skeletor.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• jacoblb
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2009

Thanks for the tips on these I bought a set shortly after the first initial post. I had to make a trip to a couple different locations in order to find He-Man.
      While I like these just fine, they're not as good as the versions that came out a few years back. I would note that He-Man's head is tad too small or in of a wider neck. The havoc staff's head is discolored from the staff shaft and every Skeletor I've come across are painted like that.
      For those who enjoy painting RPG figurines then these would be nice pieces to touch up.
      My wife loves Wonder Woman and the face sculpt was so poor on these she passed up buying one.

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

The Walmart near me restocked and I was able to get Skeletor. I also picked up the Walmart exclusive Hallmark Unicorn. Because, you know, Unicorn. Really cute.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Falstaff13
          Persistent Member
          • May 28, 2008

Originally posted by Werewolf
          The Walmart near me restocked and I was able to get Skeletor. I also picked up the Walmart exclusive Hallmark Unicorn. Because, you know, Unicorn. Really cute.
          Is Unicorn a MOTU character I don't remember or is this "just" a unicorn (as in not tied to a previous line)? Either way, sounds cool. I just got in my head Uni from the D&D cartoon when I read it.
          Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
          Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Falstaff13
            Is Unicorn a MOTU character I don't remember or is this "just" a unicorn (as in not tied to a previous line)? Either way, sounds cool. I just got in my head Uni from the D&D cartoon when I read it.
            It's not MOTU. It's a Hallmark created white Unicorn with a rainbow colored mane and tail. Looks a lot like Starlite from Rainbow Brite.

Last edited by Werewolf; Oct 4, '21, 9:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎