• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Liu Bei
    Banned
    • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by SeattleEd
    Star Trek DS9 Sisko and Quark.
    Gosh! They’re going to murder my bank account!

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by SeattleEd
      Star Trek DS9 Sisko and Quark.
      Excellent detailing on those figures. DS9 surprised me.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Goblin19
        Talkative Member
        • May 2, 2002

Those look absolutely great. My wallet is very happy that I’ve never been a Star Trek guy.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Goblin19
          Those look absolutely great. My wallet is very happy that I’ve never been a Star Trek guy.
          I stick with the original series.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• palitoy
            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
            • Jun 16, 2001

Mego is traveling to Star Trek Deep Space 9 for the first time ever! Sisko and Quark are now available for preorder at Topps for one week only!

Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
            http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• palitoy
              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
              • Jun 16, 2001

Happy for everyone who wants these as this is a prime example of stuff that likely would not make it to retail.

Also, completely thrilled these are an easy pass for me. My wallet needed a rest.
              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                Muddling through
                • Oct 4, 2008

yeah, my wallet needed a rest too. they are very nice but honestly I am running out of room(and money) to display different sets

Comment

• Goblin19
                  Talkative Member
                  • May 2, 2002

Agreed that these are the type of characters I think everybody will be happy with. Definitely wouldn’t see the light of day without this type of deal.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                    Muddling through
                    • Oct 4, 2008

i'm glad to see they also allow up to 5 of each now. never made sense to limit to 2 if it was all order to be made. Anyone notice if they changed anything with the shipping charges to Canada?

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jun 22, 2011

I too am happy for the DS9 fans but for the first time since this thing started I don't need to place an order today.

Comment

• TRDouble
                        Permanent Member
                        • Jul 10, 2012

These look nice. I don't know. I might skip because I am a Star Trek TOS and Next Generation fan; I never got much into the other series. But I always liked Captain Sisko.

Comment

• Dark Shadow
                          Creature Of The Night
                          • May 14, 2011

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
                          i'm glad to see they also allow up to 5 of each now. never made sense to limit to 2 if it was all order to be made. Anyone notice if they changed anything with the shipping charges to Canada?
                          Wish they would have started that last week, heck, even last night. I wanted at least 3 Zira figures, but was only able to order 2. Five would have been a great option!

Comment

• TrekStar
                            Trek or Treat
                            • Jan 20, 2011

Trek DS9 is something different and kind of unexpected. The figures do look nice, but for me personally I only collect TOS characters, especially those aliens that have yet to be made and there’s plenty of them both male and female.

Comment

• VulcansFury
                              Museum Patron
                              • Mar 6, 2014

So, if we buy every weeks releases, we'll have 12 preorders in before the first one ships. That kinda sucks. I like getting figures we ordinarily would never get but the extreme production limits also suck.
                              Has it been confirmed yet if the Topps figures will be on the bandless bodies?

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
                                Veteran Member
                                • Feb 23, 2008

Originally posted by VulcansFury
                                So, if we buy every weeks releases, we'll have 12 preorders in before the first one ships. That kinda sucks. I like getting figures we ordinarily would never get but the extreme production limits also suck.
                                Has it been confirmed yet if the Topps figures will be on the bandless bodies?
                                They will eventually be on the bandless bodies... from what Mego said some in the beginning will and some won't until the production gets up to speed.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎