Page 1 of 46 123611162126 ... LastLast

Thread: Topps Mego Monday Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Mego Museum Topps Mego Monday Thread

Topps Black Adam and Shazam! Now up for pre-order at Topps. Figures will ship 90 days approximately after the order period.
    https://www.topps.com/mego

Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.megomuseum.com/odeon/store/products/

thanks for the link!

Site won't let me add to cart, no matter what browser I try. Because of course.

You have to create an account to order.

My only confusion was that I thought I had created an account already! So a couple of hoops to jump thru, but I’m all set up and my order is in.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonGhost View Post
    You have to create an account to order.

My only confusion was that I thought I had created an account already! So a couple of hoops to jump thru, but I’m all set up and my order is in.
    Cool. I did create an account, but it won't let me log in. It says to try again later.

Quote Originally Posted by Your pal, Jim View Post
    Cool. I did create an account, but it won't let me log in. It says to try again later.
    Oh ok. I saw a number of posts on FB of people saying they couldn't put product in their cart and it was because they didn't know they needed an account. I imagine the site is overloaded right now.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Oh ok. I saw a number of posts on FB of people saying they couldn't put product in their cart and it was because they didn't know they needed an account. I imagine the site is overloaded right now.
    Right on, and thanks for the help.

In the end - I'm just glad to have gotten an order in. Let's do it all again next week, hey?

Images
    I saw that I needed an account, but I've been waiting a surprisingly long time and still no confirmation email. So yeah... it seems like the site may be overloaded.

These exclusive Mego figures will go into production after the one-week sale period ends and product(s) will ship within 90 business days of sale. In the case of minimum production quantities not being met when the sales period ends, Topps reserves the option to cancel the release and deliver full refunds to customers.

Did you confirm your account via the email they sent you? I had to jump through a few hoops to get the order in. Not thrilled about the shipping options. Why so high?