Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 61116212425262728313641 ... LastLast

Thread: Topps Mego Monday Thread

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrfjr126rock View Post
    I want both but only ended up getting Borg Queen today. I have been needing a White body for a while for a custom of mine and I am hoping she will be on the new body.

I suspect a black body, at least partially. And if it is white, it won't be for long in a black costume.

I like both of them but I don't collect TNG.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    I haven't been able to purchase any of the Topps Mego figures because I live in Canada and it is too expensive to ship them here. I am very disappointed Worf has been released in this format because I was looking forward to having a full main TND crew and now I can't.
    "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    I suspect a black body, at least partially. And if it is white, it won't be for long in a black costume.

I like both of them but I don't collect TNG.
    Well if it's black then I will use her for Catwoman!

I don’t collect TNG, but Worf is a good choice and he looks really nice. Someone mentioned possible monsters for October, makes sense but as someone else mentioned who’s left to do? although I wouldn’t mind seeing Teenage Werewolf and Frankenstein, since I don’t think I’ve ever seen them done, only as customs.

Quote Originally Posted by TrekStar View Post
    I don’t collect TNG, but Worf is a good choice and he looks really nice. Someone mentioned possible monsters for October, makes sense but as someone else mentioned who’s left to do? although I wouldn’t mind seeing Teenage Werewolf and Frankenstein, since I don’t think I’ve ever seen them done, only as customs.
    I wish they’d do the Monster Squad.

Monster Squad is a good choice. Lost Boys, Michael Myers, Beetlejuice, generic zombie, Pinhead, Universal Monsters B&W like the upcoming Creature, more Killer Klowns,and some of the characters they’ve already done but in the 14 inch scale. I think if they wanted to they could cover October.

Buy monsters in October and get them in probably March.

Quote Originally Posted by TrekStar View Post
    Someone mentioned possible monsters for October, makes sense but as someone else mentioned who’s left to do?
    They could take advantage of the opportunity to do variants that might not be done under other circumstances. Like the Hammer Frankenstein's Monster, where they're going to be releasing one version to general retail, but which one? In his suit or in his mummy wraps? Whichever version they aren't releasing to retail could be used as a variant. Or perhaps figures that might not sell well at retail, like the Creature from The Creature Walks Among Us, or a mud covered version of the Monster from Ghost of Frankenstein, or supporting characters like Renfield from Dracula and Dr. Pretorius from Bride of Frankenstein. Perhaps even black-and-white versions of the already released monsters. There are possibilities once you think about it.

James

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mego Newbie14 View Post
    Monster Squad is a good choice. Lost Boys.

Excellent choices! Monster Squad's version of the Creature was pretty damn COOL.

Would love a Kiefer Sutherland Vampire as well.

Hopefully monsters for October such as Mutant from Metaluna, Hunchback, She Wolf of London, The Thing, The Saucermen, Gort and Klaatu. Other monsters Pinhead (Hellraiser),Beetle juice, The Crypt Keeper,Night of living Dead Zombies