X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Mattel Creations Monster High Beetlejuice

Coming Friday the 13th. Page is currently down.

We love the movie so much, we had to summon this pair as part of our Monster High Skullector collection!

Pics

Update! Next Monster High Skullector doll will be - Monster High Skullector Greta, you can read about her here.In 2022 Monster High franchise will come to life and return to its fans with new collections of dolls, and re-release of the the original Monster High dolls for collectors in 2021.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Cindy was pretty excited about these. The Lydia figure is a pretty faithful adaptation really.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

I think the set is really cute. Way nicer than the Pennywise and Shining ones which I had no interest in. If it was a retail set in the $50-$60 range I'd totally get it.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• rche
        channeling Bob Wills
        • Mar 26, 2008

Fun set, but still a little far off the original track of monster kids and relations. I agree that they are more on target than the Pennywise and Shining horror story tie in. The other announcement of re-releases of the originals is pretty intriguing.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎