Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Topps Teams Up with Leading Action Figure Company Mego to Celebrate the World’s Most

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Krypt0nite
    Radioactive!
    • Feb 13, 2010

Wow!!! This blows away what I thought was possible---I can't order these soon enough!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

That's not only a great announcement on the figures, but the fact that they won't sell out is even better. So much frustration in the action figure circles with exclusives these days that a huge chunk of fans can't even get.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

i'm really interested to see what other figures will be getting released through Topps

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
          Muddling through
          • Oct 4, 2008

are those only prototypes shown? it looks like the Mattel clothes and boots

Comment

• Brown Bear
            Still Old School
            • Feb 14, 2008

Are Shazam and Black Adam re-relases of the old Retro Action Mattel figures? Appears to be new head sculpts but exact same costumes. Interesting.

Looking forward to who else we get through Topps. Hopefully some boxers.
            Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

The youtube discussion mention prototypes and I assumed the costumes are repurposed Mattel. I"m fine with those being rereleased, they're deluxe compared to screened suits.

That said--see Ultraman and UltraSeven--metallic detailing on milliskin bodysuits is pretty spiffy.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• The Bat
                Batman Fanatic
                • Jul 14, 2002

Pass on Shazam & Black Adam for me...but there was still GREAT news. A new female body(long overdue) and a Gal Gadot Wonder Woman, yes please!!
                sigpic

Comment

• TrekStar
                  Trek or Treat
                  • Jan 20, 2011

They both look pretty nice, I think they did a good job for Shazam, and of course Black Adam can also be used for Sub Mariner customs.

Comment

• Palifan
                    Museum Patron
                    • Jan 18, 2016

Well I'm happy that I can at least order from Topps in the Uk from their UK online store so I'm sure I'll get involved when the release works for me

Can't wait to see what they have coming over the coming weeks/months and I wonder how long this weekly drop is planned for (maybe un oil people stop ordering?!).

Ian

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎