Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Suggestion: Suicide Squad figures

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 23, 2008
    Posts
    226

    Suggestion: Suicide Squad figures

    Iím surprised FTC hasnít capitalized on the recent success of the Suicide Squad in media. Both animated movies were hits, the first live action movie made a ton of money and this new movie is getting rave reviews.

    Would anyone else like to see a Suicide Squad line from FTC? I think it would be great to at least get modern Harley, Cpt Boomerang (can reuse his sculpt with maybe newer outfit), Deadshot, King Shark, Killer Frost and Bronze Tiger.

    What do you guys think are the chances? It seems like FTC has slowed down their DC characters a lot although that could just be thanks to the pandemic tbh.

  2. #2
    I would love to get King Shark & Killer Croc as ReMego.
    Visit my wiki site:

    Comic Books in the Media

    To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

    Monitor_EP Deviantart page

    Action Jackson Road Trip log

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 15, 2004
    Location
    Where Creatures Roam
    Posts
    33,361
    Images
    6
    Blog Entries
    1
    They really should crank out a Peacemaker, he's the breakout character along with King Shark. The Charlton comics are already going for stupid money on ebay.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 15, 2001
    Location
    My Pants
    Posts
    57,816
    Blog Entries
    8
    I wonder if their license includes the Charlton Heroes? I can't see why it wouldn't.

    Damn, I want a Kamandi too.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

    Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.megomuseum.com/odeon/store/products/

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 23, 2008
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    They really should crank out a Peacemaker, he's the breakout character along with King Shark. The Charlton comics are already going for stupid money on ebay.
    Peacemaker seems easy enough for them to make as well. He doesnít have an overly complicated look.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 10, 2012
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,941
    I'd love Suicide Squad figures. They have the body for King Shark. Deadshot falls in line with Batman, so he does double duty. Bronze Tiger with a removable mask? Heck yeah! I'm not a fan of Harley, but a classic one with a fully molded head, or a modern version would be welcome.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 23, 2008
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by TRDouble View Post
    I'd love Suicide Squad figures. They have the body for King Shark. Deadshot falls in line with Batman, so he does double duty. Bronze Tiger with a removable mask? Heck yeah! I'm not a fan of Harley, but a classic one with a fully molded head, or a modern version would be welcome.
    Bronze Tiger is one of my most wanted figures!

    I'm still holding out we get a modern Harley with Mego since they teased her at Toy Fair a while back. I am hoping they are waiting on the new female body to make her, cat-woman, etc...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 15, 2004
    Location
    Where Creatures Roam
    Posts
    33,361
    Images
    6
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    I wonder if their license includes the Charlton Heroes? I can't see why it wouldn't.

    Damn, I want a Kamandi too.
    Peter Cannon is the only Charlton Hero that DC doesn't own.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •