X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jrfjr126rock
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 23, 2008

DC’s Cheshire help

I was considering to make a Cheshire to put with my Teen Titans collection. Has anyone tried to make her before?

The one thing I am needing help with is her mask. Does anyone have any suggestions on the best method to create one?

Also she is technically Asian in the comics so I’m thinking the FTC assassin head reroofed may be the best fit?
  • moonlight_night78
    • Feb 9, 2008

The only figure that this version had that i know of was in the 4" Young Justice line, so you might have to either grab one and scale it up without the rooted hair, or just sculpt it onto the head itself

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 23, 2008

Originally posted by moonlight_night78
      The only figure that this version had that i know of was in the 4" Young Justice line, so you might have to either grab one and scale it up without the rooted hair, or just sculpt it onto the head itself
      Yeah I may just do her more Comic accurate look as it will be way easier!

Comment

• darkbros
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 3, 2012

Mask, I would repaint one of these and add the cat ears, simple enough.

I know for a FACT that they are also dyeable, I just did one for my Sportsmaster, and I'm working on one for another project....

Outside of that find someone to three-D print one for you...Shapeways or I know a guy....lol
        beauty of it is there is an STL file of it floating around on the web, so if you can find it, someone can print it.

If she's masked majority of the time, then your only worry is hairstyle...? I like the Shannon Daughtery Charmed 2018 Mego for a variety of masked figures....
        I'm using one for Madam Masque and one for Dr Cyber.......the short hairstyle works for these as well as Cheshire.....
        Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
        https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------
        "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 23, 2008

Originally posted by darkbros
          Mask, I would repaint one of these and add the cat ears, simple enough.

I know for a FACT that they are also dyeable, I just did one for my Sportsmaster, and I'm working on one for another project....

Outside of that find someone to three-D print one for you...Shapeways or I know a guy....lol
          beauty of it is there is an STL file of it floating around on the web, so if you can find it, someone can print it.

If she's masked majority of the time, then your only worry is hairstyle...? I like the Shannon Daughtery Charmed 2018 Mego for a variety of masked figures....
          I'm using one for Madam Masque and one for Dr Cyber.......the short hairstyle works for these as well as Cheshire.....
          Thank you for the help. I am hoping FTC will make her down the line. We haven't really gotten any villains in the Teen Titans line yet (except Terra? I guess lol). I have an extra of the FTC "exotic female" head and may just use that to save money. Its pretty ugly but if there is a mask on it it won't matter.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎