• Mikey
    Verbose Member
    • Aug 9, 2001

Political infrastructure bill discussion --- very serious talk

My fav Angel was/is Cheryl Ladd
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

That's because Farrah was too hot for you!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

Jacklyn Smith by a country mile.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

i am usually a blond guy, but man, I always loved Jacklyn Smith

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

Dr. Venture likes Kate Jackson the best...

Comment

• RonnyG
            Career Member
            • Apr 23, 2014

That's a tough question! Its like asking a parent to pick his favorite child! LOL
            My favorite is Cheryl Ladd, but my favorites have changed through the years. When I was a kid, I was into blondes, so I loved Farrah the most of the original trio. Kate was the plain one. Then, when I watched it later in syndication, I really appreciated Kate Jackson's acting ability, and how she didn't rely solely on her looks. Eventually, I was won over by Cheryl Ladd. Man, what a body, and cute personality! It really was an ensemble type show in a way, so you could concentrate on a different Angel with every viewing, unlike The Bionic Woman, where Lindsay Wagner was the sole star.
            BTW, The Bionic Woman was my ultimate favorite show as a kid and none of the Angels could hold a candle to her IMO. I even kept a scrapbook of magazine clippings on Lindsay Wagner. and I remember I even got in a argument once when I claimed Lindsay was prettier than Farrah.
            But now I enjoy CA more. I think its held up better with the passing of time.

Comment

• Mikey
              Verbose Member
              • Aug 9, 2001

Originally posted by RonnyG
              BTW, The Bionic Woman was my ultimate favorite show as a kid and none of the Angels could hold a candle to her IMO. I even kept a scrapbook of magazine clippings on Lindsay Wagner. and I remember I even got in a argument once when I claimed Lindsay was prettier than Farrah.
              But now I enjoy CA more. I think its held up better with the passing of time.
              Lindsay Wagner vs Farrah ???

No contest, Lindsay Wagner wins against all the Angels --- though Cheryl could give her a run for her money

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

I appreciate Kate Jackson a lot more now than I did back then. She's actually a very good actress, and when I was doing my Dark Shadows watch-thru, she really added a lot to some of the lesser, later storylines.

I always preferred Cheryl Ladd over Farrah, but I have heard Cheryl was difficult to work with and standoffish. Might be heresay, but I have read it in multiple places.

Chris
                sigpic

Comment

• Mikey
                  Verbose Member
                  • Aug 9, 2001

Loved Kate Jackson pre-Angels ---- see The Rookies

Cheryl and Farrah were extremely hot, but Kate Jackson would be my number 1 pick for --- Angle you wouldn't be embarrassed bringing home to meet mom.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

Even now, Jaclyn Smith (and her CA hairdo) is who I visualize to play Scarlet Witch. Perfect!

But I always liked Kate best.
                    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TrekStar
                      Trek or Treat
                      • Jan 20, 2011

As far as acting ability, the choice is Kate Jackson. For the looks department, I go for Cheryl Ladd she was beautiful even at 12 years old I was hot for her.

I’m the first person saying this but later on watching reruns, I started appreciating Shelly Hack ( Tiffany) the Charlies perfume girl, she was very pretty and I think she got a bum deal with low ratings, it wasn’t her fault, it was pretty much the story writers but someone had to go and well she was the new kid on the block, so they replaced her with Tanya Roberts, who was definitely eye candy but did not have the acting abilities of Jackson and the story lines were pretty bad, so as it turned out replacing Shelly Hack was not the answer.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                        Persistent Member
                        • Sep 27, 2010

Jaclyn Smith. She was still gorgeous years later advertising for K mart

Comment

• Goblin19
                          Talkative Member
                          • May 2, 2002

Kate Jackson and Jaclyn Smith are a close 1-2

Comment

• Makernaut
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jul 22, 2015

Every one of the ladies that played an Angel was attractive beyond any shadow of a doubt. And while I consider Jaclyn and Farrah to be All-Time Great Beauties of the TV Screen, my heart belongs to Cheryl.

(However...Lynda Carter beats them all!! )

Comment

• Mikey
                              Verbose Member
                              • Aug 9, 2001

was never a fan of Lynda Carter

heard she's really snotty in real life

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎