Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Political infrastructure bill discussion --- very serious talk

Anyway, back to the subject, my favorite Angel is Farrah. I know Jacklyn Smith was a more classical beauty, but Farrah had more of an it factor to me, she brought out the hound dog in me, lol.

I also love Diana Rigg and Lindsey Wagner.

Images
    If we’re bringing Diana Rigg into the conversation, then nobody compares.

Images
    I dunno ...I love Diana Rigg... and will admit she has ……….

edited out for family friendly content
    .................................................. .......................

Images
    Farrah had the "wow" factor, with all the teeth and hair. Her look was very much in step with the 70's, and I must have had 10 different big posters of her. Cheryl was more typical of a georgous blonde, if a gorgeous blond can be typical. Jaclyn was the most elegant and would look the best at a formal event, like an art gallery opening. Kate was the best actress, and under rated in the looks dept. She just wasn't really a T&A type. Tonya was 100% T&A and a lousy actress. And let's not forget about Shelly before we completely forget her.

Images
    I would take Lynda Carter over any of the Angels, honestly. Her and Yvonne Craig insured I would be straight. ;-)

Joanna Cameron was gorgeous as well. That Spider-Man episode she was on...yowza.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    I would take Lynda Carter over any of the Angels, honestly. Her and Yvonne Craig insured I would be straight. ;-)

Joanna Cameron was gorgeous as well. That Spider-Man episode she was on...yowza.

Chris
    Oh leggy Isis

Images
    Joanna Cameron …. wearing her Isis outfit....

remember -- (family friendly forum) ….

Let's just say I liked her --- a lot
    .................................................. .......................

Quote Originally Posted by rykerw1701 View Post
    Farrah had the "wow" factor, with all the teeth and hair. Her look was very much in step with the 70's, and I must have had 10 different big posters of her. Cheryl was more typical of a georgous blonde, if a gorgeous blond can be typical. Jaclyn was the most elegant and would look the best at a formal event, like an art gallery opening. Kate was the best actress, and under rated in the looks dept. She just wasn't really a T&A type. Tonya was 100% T&A and a lousy actress. And let's not forget about Shelly before we completely forget her.
    Agreed all around. Great post, ha…

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post

Chris
    Personally speaking, I got a denial from the Carter-Craig policy.

Lovely though, and Cameron is stunning. I particularly like Carter as WW in season one--somehow prettier and a bit more curvy.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin19 View Post
    If we’re bringing Diana Rigg into the conversation, then nobody compares.
    Yes, charm & wit plus sex appeal.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.