Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Political infrastructure bill discussion --- very serious talk

Images

Political infrastructure bill discussion --- very serious talk

My fav Angel was/is Cheryl Ladd
    .................................................. .......................

That's because Farrah was too hot for you!

Images
    Jacklyn Smith by a country mile.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    i am usually a blond guy, but man, I always loved Jacklyn Smith

Dr. Venture likes Kate Jackson the best...

Images
    That's a tough question! Its like asking a parent to pick his favorite child! LOL
    My favorite is Cheryl Ladd, but my favorites have changed through the years. When I was a kid, I was into blondes, so I loved Farrah the most of the original trio. Kate was the plain one. Then, when I watched it later in syndication, I really appreciated Kate Jackson's acting ability, and how she didn't rely solely on her looks. Eventually, I was won over by Cheryl Ladd. Man, what a body, and cute personality! It really was an ensemble type show in a way, so you could concentrate on a different Angel with every viewing, unlike The Bionic Woman, where Lindsay Wagner was the sole star.
    BTW, The Bionic Woman was my ultimate favorite show as a kid and none of the Angels could hold a candle to her IMO. I even kept a scrapbook of magazine clippings on Lindsay Wagner. and I remember I even got in a argument once when I claimed Lindsay was prettier than Farrah.
    But now I enjoy CA more. I think its held up better with the passing of time.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnyG View Post
    BTW, The Bionic Woman was my ultimate favorite show as a kid and none of the Angels could hold a candle to her IMO. I even kept a scrapbook of magazine clippings on Lindsay Wagner. and I remember I even got in a argument once when I claimed Lindsay was prettier than Farrah.
    But now I enjoy CA more. I think its held up better with the passing of time.
    Lindsay Wagner vs Farrah ???

No contest, Lindsay Wagner wins against all the Angels --- though Cheryl could give her a run for her money

Images
    I appreciate Kate Jackson a lot more now than I did back then. She's actually a very good actress, and when I was doing my Dark Shadows watch-thru, she really added a lot to some of the lesser, later storylines.

I always preferred Cheryl Ladd over Farrah, but I have heard Cheryl was difficult to work with and standoffish. Might be heresay, but I have read it in multiple places.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Loved Kate Jackson pre-Angels ---- see The Rookies

Cheryl and Farrah were extremely hot, but Kate Jackson would be my number 1 pick for --- Angle you wouldn't be embarrassed bringing home to meet mom.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Even now, Jaclyn Smith (and her CA hairdo) is who I visualize to play Scarlet Witch. Perfect!

But I always liked Kate best.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.