Damn, I wish I had thought of that.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

It's a great looking figure. I think it's the best looking Robin in the 8 inch Mego style. It does really resemble the Kenner Super Powers figure.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Mikey
        I didn't even notice the scales until now reading this

People need to stop paying so much attention to Robin's underpants
        Mego did that with Ivy's leaves, too. Oy, my OCD... Thank goodness Aquaman was OK.
        Last edited by PNGwynne; Aug 2, '21, 5:16 PM.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Are the trunks separate from the tunic?
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

I think they hit a home run with this, great looking figure of Robin one of the best since original mego.

Comment

• Krypt0nite
              Radioactive!
              • Feb 13, 2010

This is an absolute home run. My only complaint is that I don't have it yet!

Comment

• KingKickass1983
                Career Member
                • Jan 19, 2019

Oh wow! I'm thinking instead of buying and modding the FTC Superfriends Robin, I'm just going to go with this one! It's perfect as is.
                Wanted:

Diamond select Spider-man hands. Long shot, I know...but ya never know..

Comment

• GlobalObserver
                  Persistent Member
                  • Aug 12, 2004

9/10 Great job!

Comment

• Blue Meanie
                    Banned
                    • Jun 23, 2001

I can see Mego slightly repainting the head for a Nightwing figure which would be smart being that he is in the HBO Max Titans series. I like the figure. I just hope it actually makes it to the shelves here in NY. Target hasn't had New Mego figures where I am since the Gene and Paul Kiss figure wave and that was like 2 + years ago. If this hits the shelves I will buy it. Start a Titans Mego shelf in the cabinet.

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
                      Veteran Member
                      • Feb 23, 2008

Originally posted by Blue Meanie
                      I can see Mego slightly repainting the head for a Nightwing figure which would be smart being that he is in the HBO Max Titans series. I like the figure. I just hope it actually makes it to the shelves here in NY. Target hasn't had New Mego figures where I am since the Gene and Paul Kiss figure wave and that was like 2 + years ago. If this hits the shelves I will buy it. Start a Titans Mego shelf in the cabinet.
                      Don't get me excited! I just posted the other day I missed out on the Nightwing variant from FTC and he is my favorite character.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
                        Often invisible
                        • Jul 18, 2002

Originally posted by Blue Meanie
                        I just hope it actually makes it to the shelves here in NY. Target hasn't had New Mego figures where I am since the Gene and Paul Kiss figure wave and that was like 2 + years ago. If this hits the shelves I will buy it.
                        It won’t. The DC Heroes are only available at Meijers stores.
                        Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• The Bat
                          Batman Fanatic
                          • Jul 14, 2002

GREAT review Brian...it made in impatient to get mine!
                          sigpic

Comment

• ScottA
                            Original Member
                            • Jun 25, 2001

I am all over this one and then some. I'm hoping he's out by the time I go to Michigan again to visit family in September and am hitting as many Meijer as I can on the trip.
                            sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• KingKickass1983
                              Career Member
                              • Jan 19, 2019

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost
                              It won’t. The DC Heroes are only available at Meijers stores.
                              Are you sure? I've seen some listed on Amazon for retail price.
                              Wanted:

Diamond select Spider-man hands. Long shot, I know...but ya never know..

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
                                Often invisible
                                • Jul 18, 2002

Originally posted by KingKickass1983
                                Are you sure? I've seen some listed on Amazon for retail price.
                                We were talking about retail stores and finding figures on shelves. He intended to look for them at Target, but they aren’t shipping to Target.

Amazon has no retail location that I’m aware of and therefore no shelves.
                                Last edited by CrimsonGhost; Aug 6, '21, 8:48 AM.
                                Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎