• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

The Apple

This week we have Akuta from the Star trek episode: The Apple

Akuta is the chief of the Vaalian's, the feeders of Vaal and natives of Gamma Trianguli Vl in the Alpha Quadrant, he is also the eyes and ears of Vaal
    a computer that rules over the less intelligent natives of the planet.

Kirk and the enterprise crew destroyed Vaal by simply not feeding it, and allowing the inhabitants to govern themselves, but did Kirk do the right thing?

According to Trek Memory Alpha, the Vaalian's had a reddish color skin, I have seen a custom or two with all red bodies, but decided to for the moment to leave
    him with the normal flesh tone body color.

In the episode, Akuta had what looked like more of an orangey/brownish skin tone color, like he spent all day lying in a tanning booth, so I might use mixed paint
    colors to upgrade him or should I just leave as is? what would mego have done if they made this character?

trivia question? who was also in this episode that would later become famous for another tv character? Hint: Mego made a figure of this person back in the day.
    Attached Files
  • battmasterson
    Career Member
    • Dec 22, 2010

David Soul. Starsky and Hutch. Nice figure by the way. Another episode that I favor.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎