X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Sheman: Mistress of the Universe

ok back when I was in the Navy and after I left the Philippines to come back to San Diego, I was lived in what was considered Little Philippines. There were bakery's & grocery stores that catered to the Filipinos. At one of the grocery stores I was able to rent Filipino movies & bootleg them onto VHS. One of them has now become of interest:

Sheman: Mistress of the Universe A spoof of the Filipino fantasy icon Ang Panday and He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.
    Sheman_ Mistress of the Universe (1988).jpg

Pando is a Blacksmith who dreams of becoming a Superhero. One day his dreams came true when a gay hermit called Gayskull, who turns him into a superhero so he can save the kidnapped barrio children from the Evil Skeleton. However though, Due to Gayskull's Sexuality. This turns Pando into She-Man. And rides a giant butterfly into battle.

Now I added this movie to my collection of sci-fi/comic book/horror Filipino movies and forgot about it. It wasn't until all this talk about the "Woke" version of the new MOTU that my boyfriend dug this this out and asked if it was on youtube yet. Got lucky and found it so here is the one true She-Man:

Last edited by monitor_ep; Jul 26, '21, 11:34 PM.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • Godzilla
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 3, 2002

Now that is obscure! I love stuff like this.
    Mortui Vivos Docent
    The Dead Teach the Living

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

Since it has decided to rain today and that means I will have not sat/tv for awhile we are going to rewatch this movie in all its badness.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Never heard of this. From the title I thought this thread was another Kevin Smith hate post lol
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Mikey
          Verbose Member
          • Aug 9, 2001

Thought this thread was going to be about Filipino Ladyboys

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡