Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mego 1977 Action Guy Doll

Images
    Blog Entries
    Wish I had nabbed one.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by monitor_ep View Post
    I just talked to guy who is selling the Megos. He bought a huge collection of Diamond boxes and he was told it was a sealed case of 1974 Mego Klingon. So he did not open it and put it up for sell hoping to flip it, I told him the history of Diamond and there boxes are not worth money, they are just a huge reseller company that ship the product in there boxes. I told him I would have opened that box and done some checking on what was inside. After working in Comic Book stores for many years I rarely show original boxes and would never trust the seller until I inspect the merchandise. I have feeling he bought EMCE Star Trek Klingons, if they are still seald he can make some money but not that mad money he wanted.

That being said there were 2 vintage items I ok to by, one was a sealed Shogun Warrior Godzilla the other was Sears Star Wars Imperial Shuttle sealed and had twine and original receipt attached to the box.
    Do you have a link to the Shogun Godzilla? Iím interested in that.

that was years ago when I work at the comic book store (that shut down now).
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Quote Originally Posted by ToyTalk View Post
    Thank you. That explains why I've never seen it. Much appreciated
    Hard to believe it, but Mego later recycled that head sculpt for Paul Stanley in their Kiss line!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by warlock664 View Post
    Hard to believe it, but Mego later recycled that head sculpt for Paul Stanley in their Kiss line!
    No way!! So that's who the Star Child actually is under that makeup! Mystery solved
    Heart of Glass was my secret identity.