X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay

“That” Batman water gun– Yup, this thing needs no introduction, it’s been all over the Internet and even in my book Rack Toys (2nd edition coming soon!). What else can be said about this? It kind of looks like Adam West? You put water in his butt, squeeze his groin and he spits at you? […]
    The post 5 Awesome Things on eBay appeared first on PS.

More...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

I really need to get that Batman water gun one of these days. I think I first saw it in Chip Kidd's "Batman Collected" book, then of course Rack Toys. It is definitely contender for the top of the "How did this get made" list of toys for all time.

That Monster game looks like a lot of fun! I wish they had something like that when my kids were little. We liked active games like "Don't Break the Ice" , etc.

The irony of the Luke Cage tie is he wouldn't be caught dead in one. It would cover all of that glorious man-chest he's sportin'!!! But it would be a sweet, sweet Christmas to get one of those.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

I had the Tomy Strollin’ Bowling game, I may still have to ball in my junk action figure bin. It was a fun game I do remember using the ball later in my Star Wars droid shop at some point.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• rche
        channeling Bob Wills
        • Mar 26, 2008

We had something similar to the strolling bowling game, but it was snap bowling with a ball tethered to a rubber band instead of the walker. That tie is awesome.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎