Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super7 GI JOE Ultimates cartoon figures.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jwyblejr
    galactic yo-yo
    • Apr 6, 2006

No hood for Cobra Commander. People claim it's racist.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

^I just assumed they'd milk the fans for a separate release.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• enyawd72
        Maker of Monsters!
        • Oct 1, 2009

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Let's not politicize this.

Hasbro is wise to be careful with these issues and Cobra dropped terrorist a long time ago and has been a global criminal network.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• jwyblejr
            galactic yo-yo
            • Apr 6, 2006

How is it that a blue hood with a cobra symbol is offensive? Am I missing something? If it was plain white,then I'd understand.

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

I remember the show and had a few of the figures, although maybe $55.00 a pop is a bit steep, maybe I’ll wait and see if they come out with Storm Shadow since he and Snake Eyes were my favorites.

Comment

• enyawd72
                Maker of Monsters!
                • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by Werewolf
                Let's not politicize this.

Hasbro is wise to be careful with these issues and Cobra dropped terrorist a long time ago and has been a global criminal network.
                I'm not politicizing anything. Hasbro did so when they banned it. It was stupid and unnecessary. They are currently showing all episodes of ARAH on YouTube, with the original opening intact which states Cobra is "A ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world."
                Hasbro created a problem where there was none, and then fixed something that didn't need fixing.

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by enyawd72
                  They are currently showing all episodes of ARAH on YouTube, with the original opening intact which states Cobra is "A ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world."
                  The 89 DIC GI JOE series phased that out and changed Cobra to "an evil organization bent on world conquest."

The current GI JOE official website lists Cobra as a "global criminal network."
                  You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• KingKickass1983
                    Career Member
                    • Jan 19, 2019

Just gimme Shipwreck and I'd be golden...
                    Wanted:

Diamond select Spider-man hands. Long shot, I know...but ya never know..

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎