Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super7 GI JOE Ultimates cartoon figures.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Super7 GI JOE Ultimates cartoon figures.

They look great. Wish Hasbro had done cartoon figures instead. As much as I like these I just cannot do Super7's expensive and lengthy pre-orders anymore.

I will probably pick up some of the Reaction figures though.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Can't believe this wasn't done years ago.

Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by palitoy
      Can't believe this wasn't done years ago.
      I know! It's so darn frustrating Hasbro sat on the cartoon characters for so long. The fan base was always there wanting to throw money at them for Sunbow figures.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

I do not want to be that guy, but I do not remember Cobra soldiers being anything but white.
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• enyawd72
          Maker of Monsters!
          • Oct 1, 2009

And just like that, everyone drops G.I. Joe Classified. LOL

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by monitor_ep
            I do not want to be that guy, but I do not remember Cobra soldiers being anything but white.
            Lt. Clay Moore is a G.I. Joe character from the A Real American Hero series. Moore was jealous of Dusty during the latter's apparent defection to Cobra.The Traitor (Part II) Toys The animated episode credits called him "Claymore", but the figure changed the spelling to "Clay Moore" to diferentiate him from G.I. Joe member Claymore. Write up

Comment

• monitor_ep
              Talkative Member
              • May 11, 2013

Well it looks like I need to re-watch the series because I do not remember him.
              Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

• powersthatbe
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 27, 2010

I kind of want them to do TigerSharks and MASK

Comment

• monitor_ep
                  Talkative Member
                  • May 11, 2013

Who ever does Tigersharks will get my money.
                  tigersharksljn.jpg
                  Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                    Verbose Member
                    • Mar 7, 2004

And just like that, everyone drops G.I. Joe Classified. LOL
                    Not me. I would love to see Hasbro make affordable animated Joe figures, but because of the price point, I'll stick with Classified...if I can actually buy them. They are an impulse item for me. If I see them (and I rarely do), I buy them.

The Super 7 figures look outstanding, but I personally can't buy into an ongoing line with a price point of $55 a pop. More power to those who can, and I'm very happy for you, because these look great.

Chris
                    sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
                      Inhuman
                      • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                      Not me. I would love to see Hasbro make affordable animated Joe figures, but because of the price point, I'll stick with Classified...if I can actually buy them.
                      I feel the same. I can't do $55 a pop plus shipping for figures I wont see for at least a year.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                        galactic yo-yo
                        • Apr 6, 2006

Originally posted by powersthatbe
                        I kind of want them to do TigerSharks and MASK
                        They've been saying we're getting new MASK figures since Matt Trakker showed up in the Joe line. Haven't seen anything since. You have to wonder what Hasbro is thinking half of the time. They've been sitting on MASK and Micronauts for how long now and we haven't seen anything?

Comment

• Werewolf
                          Inhuman
                          • Jul 14, 2003

Yeah, I wouldn't be holding my breath on MASK.

Comment

• enyawd72
                            Maker of Monsters!
                            • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                            Not me. I would love to see Hasbro make affordable animated Joe figures, but because of the price point, I'll stick with Classified...if I can actually buy them. They are an impulse item for me. If I see them (and I rarely do), I buy them.

The Super 7 figures look outstanding, but I personally can't buy into an ongoing line with a price point of $55 a pop. More power to those who can, and I'm very happy for you, because these look great.

Chris
                            Thanks. I'm looking at it this way...it's nearly impossible to find Classified at retail, plus all the exclusives which cannot be pre-ordered through BBTS.
                            The scalper prices on eBay for most Classified figures has been even higher than $55 a pop. With that in mind, Super7 Ultimates actually end up being the cheaper option, and the figures look the way I want them to, so it's a win-win.
                            I'm really liking the Mezco One:12 Joes also.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

Thanks. I'm looking at it this way...it's nearly impossible to find Classified at retail, plus all the exclusives which cannot be pre-ordered through BBTS.
                              The scalper prices on eBay for most Classified figures has been even higher than $55 a pop. With that in mind, Super7 Ultimates actually end up being the cheaper option, and the figures look the way I want them to, so it's a win-win.
                              I'm really liking the Mezco One:12 Joes also.
                              That's a really good point. Hasbro's distribution has made it nearly impossible to get into Classified, so aftermarket prices for those make the Super 7 more appealing, because you can at least pre-order them, and be guaranteed to get them!

Chris
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎