X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by battmasterson
    I think she would make a great companion to your figure. Can't wait for more.
    If I wanted to do a custom of Eleen the ctvt catwoman Newmar head works okay, I can update the eyebrows but on Star Trek she had blonde hair, I have no clue on how to change the hair color from catwoman black to Eleen blonde.

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by bobws
      Keep them coming, just think 79 original episodes and on the average 2 guest stars per show. Just think of all the customs that would be.
      I would love to to accomplish that feat, your looking at about 150-160 customs, a lot of money spent and time consuming and needing help from others for some of them. I currently have about 40 or so completed like 25% of the total goal and that took about 7-8 years, but it’s fun.

Comment

• battmasterson
        Career Member
        • Dec 22, 2010

Originally posted by TrekStar
        If I wanted to do a custom of Eleen the ctvt catwoman Newmar head works okay, I can update the eyebrows but on Star Trek she had blonde hair, I have no clue on how to change the hair color from catwoman black to Eleen blonde.
        I have not tried it, but there are a couple of tutorials on how to replace the female figures hair.

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

I’ve heard about people re-rooting female hair and color changing, I’m just not familiar with the process, but I do know it’s time consuming and a lot of patience is needed. I’m not a professional customizer (wish I was ) and it would probably take a professional to reroot hair and color dye. It’s definitely something to consider and I’ll keep it in mind.

Comment

• RonnyG
            Career Member
            • Apr 23, 2014

Great job on the outfit. I especially like the little tassels!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

Great job on this. That costume design was a real standout on the series, and you nailed it!

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• TrekStar
                Trek or Treat
                • Jan 20, 2011

Thanks for the kind responses. I wanted to do this character for sometime, it’s a good episode.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎