X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

Trouble logging on

Anyone else having issues logging on? I am good with my phone, but cannot log in on my desk computer.
    vBulletin keeps telling me I have the wrong user name or password and that I have used up my failed logins- try again in 15 minutes.
    I have not changed my password. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  • apes3978
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 19, 2005

I had trouble earlier, receiving the same message that you did-However, I was able to sign in now with no issues (on a desk top computer)...

Comment

• rche
      channeling Bob Wills
      • Mar 26, 2008

I flushed cookies for the MM yesterday, but that did not seem to help at that time. Tried again from a fresh window this morning and all is working again.

Comment

• Confessional
        Maker & Whatnot
        • Aug 8, 2012

I've been dealing with the same issue for a couple weeks… finally had a clean login this morning.

Maybe someone is trying to crack all of our passwords to obtain the tome of secret Mego knowledge!

Comment

• boss
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 18, 2003

Been happening to me too.
          Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

I have, as well.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• palitoy
              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
              • Jun 16, 2001

Count me in on this as well. I've had Joe look into it.
              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• RonnyG
                Career Member
                • Apr 23, 2014

Me, too! I FINALLY was able to log in yesterday after a few weeks of not being able to. I had cleaned my computer and I assume it cleared all my cookies, passwords, etc. Then, when I tried to log in, I kept getting wrong password. So I had them email a new password and even that didn't work. Finally got back in yesterday, and I checked the "Remember me" box, so I wouldn't have to log-in each time I visit. Don't want to get locked out again.

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

Happens to me fairly often. I was locked out of the site for the afternoon.
                  You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

Yes, still happening intermittently.
                    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• apes3978
                      Permanent Member
                      • Nov 19, 2005

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                      Yes, still happening intermittently.
                      It still seems to be happening...

I couldn't log in yesterday (didn't wait the '15 minutes' since I was going to be logging off soon anyway)... And tonight, it happened again-I waited a couple of hours before trying to sign in, this time it was successful.

Comment

• Confessional
                        Maker & Whatnot
                        • Aug 8, 2012

Yeah me too… this time around just defaulted to the expired login/wait on load.

Also a new version of Firefox (91.0.1) isn't rendering the site properly for me.
                        Last edited by Confessional; Aug 22, '21, 11:28 AM. Reason: …back to Safari!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Confessional
                          Yeah me too… this time around just defaulted to the expired login/wait on load.
                          This has been happening to me intermittently for months. if I pause to login after loading my password, it sometimes helps.

Comment

• Dark Shadow
                            Creature Of The Night
                            • May 14, 2011

All this time, I thought it was just me. Once I get that message, I cannot log in for several hours, or occasionally until the next day.

Comment

• TrekStar
                              Trek or Treat
                              • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                              This has been happening to me intermittently for months. if I pause to login after loading my password, it sometimes helps.
                              Yes, this exact same thing with me, if I can’t log on, I wait about an hour and try again or try the next day, very aggravating.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎