Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MysteryWho
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 16, 2008

We are finally going to get what we've always wanted. Megos will now be actual tiny people dressed and accessorized to portray whichever fantasy characters we want. They will be hours of fun until they inevitably turn on us while we sleep.

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

I'm probably going to get sued for breaching my NDA but here's just a taste.
      oscar2.jpg
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• MegoMonk
        Career Member
        • Jan 22, 2007

I know most of us said we did not want any more TV shows, but if this is for real, I will be buying Oscar and Felix Megos. Will we get Murray, too? If not, all we need to do is get an FTC Al Delvechio, and put a cop outfit on it.
        Last edited by MegoMonk; Jul 17, '21, 9:58 AM. Reason: punctuation

Comment

• GlobalObserver
          Persistent Member
          • Aug 12, 2004

Fingers and toes crossed for an Ike & Corabeth Godsey 2-pack!!!!!!

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by GlobalObserver
            Fingers and toes crossed for an Ike & Corabeth Godsey 2-pack!

Hope springs eternal.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• RonnyG
              Career Member
              • Apr 23, 2014

Glad to hear that they're finally going to finish the old Target line they started. Looking forward to: Natalie from Facts of Life, Bosley from Charlie's Angels, Darrin from Bewitched, Roger Healy from I Dream of Jeannie, Mike and Carol Brady, more Happy Days, etc.

Seriously, though would love to see the return of Dinah-Mite, Black Dinah-Mite, and Health Spa Dinah-Mite!!!

Comment

• MegoMonk
                Career Member
                • Jan 22, 2007

Originally posted by GlobalObserver
                Fingers and toes crossed for an Ike & Corabeth Godsey 2-pack!!!!!!
                How about a Baldwin sisters 2-pack, with two bottles of the "recipe" ?

Comment

• GlobalObserver
                  Persistent Member
                  • Aug 12, 2004

Originally posted by MegoMonk
                  How about a Baldwin sisters 2-pack, with two bottles of the "recipe" ?
                  Oh my God, I would faint!

Comment

• The Bat
                    Batman Fanatic
                    • Jul 14, 2002

It's Star Wars, but it only includes The HIGH REPUBLIC characters!! Can't wait to get Geode the Rock!
                    sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

Interesting that its getting dropped the night before the next Museum Newsletter, that always leads with a FTC announcement.
                      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• palitoy
                        • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                        Interesting that its getting dropped the night before the next Museum Newsletter, that always leads with a FTC announcement.
                        No, it really isn't. It's tied into other things, all will be explained soon.

Comment

• RonnyG
                          Career Member
                          • Apr 23, 2014

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                          I've often wondered why the Mego newsletter leads with the announcement of new FTC product when it seems most of the comments I read about them here from members on the board are negative about their high prices, cheaply made figures, lousy customer service, etc. Do they pay for the endorsement?

Comment

• thatblockoguy
                            • Mar 24, 2010

Saw a Mego Teen Robin on Instagram. I assume by the comments that it’s a genuine Mego product. Is it 14” or 8” ? Is it part of the DC collection that is presently available or a store exclusive?

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                              Moderation Engineer
                              • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by RonnyG
                              I've often wondered why the Mego newsletter leads with the announcement of new FTC product when it seems most of the comments I read about them here from members on the board are negative about their high prices, cheaply made figures, lousy customer service, etc. Do they pay for the endorsement?
                              Our arrangement with FTC goes back to well before the return of Mego. They don't pay us anything, but they have sponsored the customs contest generously for Mego Meet over the years. I am aware of the complaints, but they also do a ton for the Mego customizing community. We try to cover everyone in Mego scale land and we're not beholden to anyone.

Comment

• palitoy
                                • Jun 16, 2001

What Steve said, we're a fan site of the figure format, not doing this for any reward. Every FTC figure I have, I paid for.

The MMFTCNEWS is done pro-bono and goes back five years. We enjoy a nice relationship with FTC and appreciate that they respect our platform to share information with us.

As for comments, well, we can't control what people say or do, sometimes I think it gets a little over the top but we won't censor people.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎