Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 271011121314 LastLast

Thread: Major Announcement Coming from Mego

I'd be excited if it this deal lead to other lines in partnership with Hasbro, but the market is currently flooded with Marvel and Star Wars product and as much as I like Mego, I am just not up for more product from those brands in yet another format. However, if it led to Micronauts or Dungeons and Dragons lines, I would be all over it, especially with Hasbro/WOTC releasing new products featuring the classic cartoon and toyline characters next year as they recently announced (and a push on Dragonlance and Drizzt later this year as I was never able to manifest the Dragonlance customs I was trying to do a couple years back).

-M

Micronauts?

Has anything been said about more Micronauts now?

RAH was a little after my time.

Congrats to those of you who are happy about this news.

I would have rather had the Adventure Team.

Images
    I'm more of an Adventure Team guy, myself.
    Although, I would love them to do AT figures, it wouldn't be any fun for me if they didn't make vehicles or playsets, too, or offer different outfits and accessories for them.
    It seems like they are only making figures these days, and nothing else to go along with them.

I ordered these ASAP. Now I need to find an in scale Military Jeep or something. (Any suggestions?)

Images
    I would love it if this leads down the road to classic GI Joe soldiers (60's, 70's & 90's) and would be over the moon if this collaboration eventually leads to Marvel.

Feet very well grounded for now though.

Wasn't a huge GI Joe fan growing up. Had a few, but was into MEGO more at the time. Congrats though on the GI Joe line.

Very happy for Marty.

Does anyone know if this will open any other Hasbro lines with MEGO?

I wish they were doing Super Joe and adventure team. Sorry but GIJoe RAH is way overdone now. 4", 3 3/4", 6", 7", now 8". How about a different era like Super Joe

Quote Originally Posted by pmwasson View Post
    I'm hoping working with Hasbro opens the door to making Micronauts!
    Me too

It's a shame Eagle Force isn't with Mego anymore. Certainly GI Joe is a much bigger and better deal. but would have loved to have seen eight inch versions of eagle force characters. Oh yeah micronauts would be cool and on the same note eight inch micronauts characters like the japanese cyborg toy of the past would rock) And lastly it's really nice to see Marty enjoying this merger at this stage of his career.