X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Vintage Mego: Hall of Justice Playset

Vintage Mego this week looks at the Hall of Justice Playset for the Mego World’s Greatest Superheroes Toy Line. This deluxe Mego playset came out in 1976 when the Superheroes were the hottest action figure lines going. The Hall of Justice was not in the comics at the time, just the Super Friends animated show.…

More...
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

I still have my Hall Of Justice playset and yes my brother & I played with it just as much as we did the Wayne Foundation. Of coarse the tract did get messed up over the years. I am pretty sure the table is missing or torn, its boxed away for now.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

Great video, as always! I had forgotten about that proto-pic with the Legion symbol! My two DC Mego shelves are centered around the Hall of Justice and the Batcave. it does indeed make for a great display piece! I don't think my translocation chamber (or whatever) works right either. I was missing the map table for years, but my pal Rob Kelly sent me his!

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• TRDouble
        Permanent Member
        • Jul 10, 2012

The only playset I ever had in the 70s was the 6 Million Dollar Man Mission Control Center Playset. Sadly, I never had any Mego Playsets; only the Batmobile and Batcycle. After all these years, the Hall of Justice is still drool worthy!

Comment

• Terron
          • Feb 22, 2008

Another great video. This was my favorite of the four playsets my brother and I were lucky enough to have along with the Batcave, Enterprise, and POTA Treehouse. (I think it sometimes doubled as the Enterprise's engineering section.) I remember being more impressed with the map table than anything.

Also nice job on the antique mall walk-along you just posted.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎