X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week- Plaid Stallions

5 Awesome Things on eBay this Week Batman Halloween Costume Sewing Patterns– Where was this when i was five? I had to go as the Collegeville “The Bat” that stink doesn’t wash off! Unclean!   Planet of the Apes Inflatable pool by AHI– I am totally aware that I can’t afford this and that I […]
    The post 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week- Plaid Stallions appeared first on PS.

More...
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

You're so cynical, I owe my clean living to Mandrake.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

If my Mom had known there were patterns for Batman costumes like that, it would have made Halloween of 1983 much easier for her! Hers looked better, anyway.

Good point about the Adam-12 carton. Hoarders? Is that who saves this type of stuff?

Based on the stupid stuff my friends and I did on our bicycles (which seemed permanently glued to our posteriors as children), I'm surprised any of us are still alive. This Evel set would have given us a little structure, at least.

I could be completely wrong, but that Defenders of the Earth poster looks to be the work of artist Bill Willingham, who did The Elementals for Malibu, and went on to create Fables for DC/Vertigo.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• Mikey
        Verbose Member
        • Aug 9, 2001

Love the Adam-12 OJ carton !!!

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

That was a local station way back in the day, I remember coming home after school and watching the three stooges plus they showed Redsox and Bruins games too, it was a UHF channel, you had to play around with that circular intenna to get a clear picture, I don’t remember Adam-12, I love the show and watch it on metv everyday.

Comment

• Confessional
            Maker & Whatnot
            • Aug 8, 2012

4th or 5th Apes pool to come out of storage in the past year… global warming prices in effect!

Comment

• Megotastrophe
              Permanent Member
              • Jun 29, 2018

I can see Brian lounging in his Clown Around tshirt and Speedo in his POTA wading pool with a pitcher of Mai tais...

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎