X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

1975 Fisher-Price Catalog – Adventure People- Sesame Street

1975 Fisher-Price Catalog Fisher-Price created some of the most durable and well-remembered toys of our lifetime, if you’re a 70/80’s kid, you likely had wonderful afternoons with the little people and possibly graduated to the real-world action of the Adventure People. 1975 was an amazing year for Fisher-Price, not only did they launch the Adventure […]
    The post 1975 Fisher-Price Catalog – Adventure People- Sesame Street appeared first on PS.

More...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Wow, so much wonderful stuff in that catalog. I had a ton of it, but as I have stated before, oddly enough, not any of the Adventure People sets. In fact, I don't recall them at all! So weird.

I've told this story in the past, but 15 or 16 years ago my wife noticed some stuff set out on the curb up the street from my Dad's house. There was the original Fisher Price castle and another playset. The Castle had no figures or accessories with it, but that didn't matter. Both of my kids had hours and hours of fun with that thing, putting all sorts of figures in there from modern Little People to monsters, to Scooby-Doo and Lego mini-figures.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• Bruce Banner
      HULK SMASH!
      • Apr 3, 2010

I had a few of those items as a kid, and I remember playing with a lot of the others at friends' houses.
      So many of those toys and their unforgettable designs are absolutely synonymous with childhood.
      PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

Fisherprice circus train.jpg

I had the Circus Train growing up. Also had the dog so I had to have had one of the other playsets.
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡