X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

New Sideshow Lee Dracula and Cushing Van Helsing

Man...these are tempting. But I'm sure the price point is insane, and I'm not sure how I feel about these mixed-media statue/figures with cloth goods, etc. They look gorgeous though!

io9 is thrilled to share an exclusive first look at Sideshow's strikingly realistic, highly detailed figures of Count Dracula (as played by Christopher Lee) and Van Helsing (Peter Cushing), based on how they looked in 1958 Hammer classic Horror of Dracula.

Chris
    sigpic
  • alex
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 15, 2009

Amazing, U really need a huge house to collect these things.

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

WOW!!! Those are amazing!!! I'll have to have those. Thanks for posting these Chris!

Comment

• Goblin19
        Talkative Member
        • May 2, 2002

Well, those are perfect. Definitely not in my budget but they’re great.

Comment

• Dark Shadow
          Creature Of The Night
          • May 14, 2011

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
          Man...these are tempting. But I'm sure the price point is insane, and I'm not sure how I feel about these mixed-media statue/figures with cloth goods, etc. They look gorgeous though!

Chris
          These are awesome!

RE these types of statures: I have the KISS statues from 2006/2007, bought them new, and they have become my favorite "modern" KISS collectibles over the years. My other half has Disney's Evil Queen & Maleficent and the first Elvira figure, and cherishes them. They are quite expensive now on the secondary market. My biggest regret is not buying Universal Frankenstein & Dracula when they were released. We keep our figures in glass curio cabinets, and as such, they require no attention and look fantastic. I would not recommend them for long-term open shelf display though as the cloth will collect dust and most of the fabric on these figures is non-removable.

If you have the space and/or glass curio's that are virtually dust free, I recommend striking while the price is at retail as they will definitely increase over time.

Comment

• toyhunter1970
            Veteran Member
            • Feb 24, 2020

man wow yeah they are going to be $$$$ ill stcki withe the megos they amazing

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎