Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toy-Ventures Magazine Issue 4 Now Shipping!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Toy-Ventures Magazine Issue 4 Now Shipping!

I’m so thrilled to be able to announce that Plaid Stallions Toy-Ventures Magazine issue 4 is now shipping! Let’s dig into what’s in between the covers, shall we? The Munster Mash– We’re visiting 1313 Mocking Bird Lane when Corey LeChat gives us a tour of one of the greatest collections of Munster merchandise ever assembled. […]
    The post Toy-Ventures Magazine Issue 4 Now Shipping! appeared first on PS.

More...
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

So excited for this issue featuring the Mad Monsters--and the pennant!
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

Yay!!! I need to find a place to hang that pennant. Time to clear some wall space!

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• Brown Bear
        Still Old School
        • Feb 14, 2008

Looking forward to reading this outside on the back deck with a cup of coffee and a puppy by my side, like the last issue.

The Durham story is of particular interest to me as Cycle Cop was a HUGE deal in my house growing up, but he was known as "Toughest Cop" or T.C for short. A darn legend among our Mego's. No one could beat him in a fight, except for maybe Big Jim.
        Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• MIB41
          Eloquent Member
          • Sep 25, 2005

My order is in! Such an awesome series.

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

Got my copy yesterday and I've got to say that contained allot of revelations on the Mad Monsters that I was never aware of. I didn't know there were so many different versions (let alone a type 2 version). LOVED the Apes knock off article and pics, plus the coverage of the Munsters was priceless. I really like the layout in this issue, especially with the Mad Monsters. Very striking and worth multiple viewings before I ever put the magazine down. And the Mad Monsters pennant is a home run. Just love that. You really come up with great ideas that make this line not only entertaining and educational, but hit that inner child in me with each issue. Its fun to sit down with a cup of coffee and knock off some years reading this treasure trove of images from my childhood. Time well spent. Thank you Brian!

Comment

• DavidCoppola
              Veteran Member
              • Nov 3, 2009

Great issue...as always.

Comment

• palitoy
                live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by DavidCoppola
                Great issue...as always.
                Thanks!
                Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎